Stay up to date with Abbey Ryan. Sign up for email updates:
Join 34,000+ collectors, artists, & art lovers

Still Life with Two Chocolate Kisses (pink) (+ 2018 workshops)


Click to view auction

I'll be announcing 2018 painting workshops soon. In the meantime, if you're interested here are a few reviews from folks who have taken my workshops in the past:

"Anyone who ever meets you and experiences your deep and gentle soul and wonderful teaching skills knows how true this is. You are one in a million.
-ES

"I want to tell you how much I enjoyed meeting you and learning from you. Your technique of sketching in your objects loosely to start is very freeing. Your brushwork and completed works are beautiful. I get such a pleasure from remembering your peaceful nature and inspirational work. Thank you. I look forward to taking another workshop with you."
-PL

"Thank you so much for an outstanding workshop! I really appreciate the time you spent helping me learn so much… and while I feel that I got far more than I expected, I know that there is so much more for me to learn. And this is good because I will never get bored on the never ending journey of exploration & discovery! I hope you are able to come back to teach at Falmouth… we were so very fortunate to have you here this week. And perhaps I will get to one of your workshops in the Philadelphia or NJ area."
-PM

"I am still basking in the memory of your workshop with great joy. I just wanted to thank you again for your gentle way and sincere kindness. Looking forward to receiving my Abbey Ryan demo painting to add to my collection. Such an honor!"
-LS

If you're interested, you can also watch a short film about my teaching style here.

To get my painting in your inbox, sign up here.
To purchase my work, view my Current Auctions and All Available Paintings.

Best,